A picture of something that has made a huge impact on my life lately:
About a month or two ago, Ryan and I purchased Zumba for the Wii. I had been to a Zumba class this past fall and loved it, but at the time, my feet were absolutely killing me. My feet are better, and now I get to do Zumba in my skivvies in my living room where no one but my husband can see me and laugh at me (although during my Zumba class experience, I was among friends, and honestly, everyone was so busy dancing, sweating, and having fun to notice how horrible a dancer I am). I actually sweat, which is something difficult for me to achieve. Its fun, and I've learned the steps to the dances. I think I might be about ready to move up to the "expert" level and learn those steps as I've mastered the beginner and intermediate levels.
So its exercise I like. And even though I haven't lost a whole lot of weight, I can tell my cardio condition has improved a bunch. I feel more energetic.
I still can't wait for the weather to turn, however, because I want to get outside after school and enjoy.

I've wanted to try it! What would you recommend to start?
ReplyDeleteI would recommend just going to a class. Go in the back so you won't be embarrassed, although when I went, no one really cared. Zumba is neat because you can kind of take it down a notch if you want, or pump it up if you need to.
ReplyDeleteI will have to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration Marc!! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete