Last year:
This is myself with Ryan's (and mine...love ALL of them so much!) Aunt Clare, cousin Domenica, Aunt Kathy, and stepmom, Peg when we went to Frisco, Colorado in July 2010 to visit.
This is me about 30 minutes ago:
How I've changed? I guess I don't know if this means physically or whatnot...
1. I've gotten more haggard-looking, I think. You can tell I've aged a bit.
2. I have a few more grey hairs, although unless you're really looking, you can't see them.
3. I've lost a few pounds, but not anywhere anyone would actually look.
4. I've grown to love and respect my husband even more. We get on each other's nerves, but I appreciate him SO much more than I did at this time in 2010.
5. I am now an insulin-dependent diabetic. At least until I have a baby.
6. I hope I've become a better communicator in both my personal and professional lives. I hope I'm taking more of a leadership role at my school, too. As much as I can, anyway.
I know there are some other things I'm forgetting, but I guess that's just too bad for you. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment