Friday, March 4, 2011

Day Thirteen

A picture of my favorite band or artist:

(Oh...you'll never guess who I'm going to pick...lol)












You get Brad Paisley.  He's been my favorite artist for about a decade.  I love the mix of humor, love, and spirituality he infuses into his music.  He writes most of his own songs, and I think that's also very impressive.

These photos are from my most recent concert with Brad in September 2010.  He's going to be at the Stadium of Fire in July in Provo, Utah, but tickets are really expensive and we've got a lot to do this summer, so unless he's back in Utah in September again, I'm not going to be able to see Brad this year.  Boo.  Boo.  Boo hiss!

Oh...and the last photo?  Easton Corbin's lovely backside.  As a bonus.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Urgh, he's a cutie too! I'm into Keith Urban right now... LOVE him. Totally crushing on Nicole Kidman's husband...

    ReplyDelete