Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Two


This is my friend Kandi and I at the Brad Paisley concert in Salt Lake this past fall.

Kandi really isn't someone I've known the "longest," but she's my family out here.  My first year in Green River she taught down the hall from me, and now she's my next-door neighbor.  We make a really good team professionally.  On top of that, she's an amazing friend.  We've hugged each other crying in our classrooms over fights with our husbands, lost pets, and family troubles.  We've traveled to Salt Lake together a couple of times, we play Bunco together once a month, we went to Las Vegas for a conference together, and when I'm able and she'll let me I get to go out to her ranch and pretend I'm a cowgirl.  We can call and text each other through about everything.  I love her kids and I can attempt to tolerate her husband. ;-)

She's my Wyoming soul sister, that's for sure.  You make my day, Kandice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment