Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Six

The person I'd most like to trade places with for a day?  I know this may be strange, but here she is:


You know you want to be Kimberly Williams-Paisley, too. Besides the obvious (she's married to Brad Paisley),  I have several reasons I would like to trade places with her for a day:
1.  She's worked with a TON of really cool people that I would love to meet:  Steve Martin, Patrick Dempsey, Jim Belushi, Courtney Thorne-Smith, etc.

2.  She's an accomplished, published writer.  She's written for Redbook and other magazines, and she also wrote a children's book with her dad.

3.  Good lord, she's gorgeous.  I'd like to know what that's like, just for one day.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea she was a writer. I didn't know he was married either, LOL. So I guess I didn't know she existed before and now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never watched "Father of the Bride"? She's the main character...:)

    ReplyDelete