Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day One

Here's a picture of yours truly:  




And 15 things about me?

1.  I teach 2nd grade.  And I absolutely LOVE this age group.

2.  I have a hard time believing that Ryan and I have been married almost five years.  

3.  I get to go to Minnesota for my spring break.  I can't wait to spend some time with my momma.

4.  I have a slight chocolate addiction.

5.  I would love to go back to school.  I don't know for what, but I love school.  Maybe another master's in brain-based learning?

6.  I have two cats, Cleo and Hercules.  

7.  I love to read.  

8.  I often think I was born in the wrong era.  I think I should have been born in the late 1800's, or at least born Amish.

9.  Simplicity suits me.  I can't wait to move back to Minnesota and have our little hobby farm.  I want to grow our own beef and chickens.  Organic living, here we come!

10.  I am very fond of my in-laws.  Is that weird?

11.  I love to clothes shop, but hardly anything looks good on me.  I am very weird shaped.

12.  Baseball is my very favorite sport to watch.  Volleyball is my favorite sport to play.

13.  Although I love my cats, I can't wait to have a dog.

14.  Going back to my hometown is such a weird experience for me.  And going to Fargo?  Even more weird.  I'm usually only gone for 6 months at a time.

15.  I wish I could have an exercise that I LIKED.  And that I could do outside year-round.  Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment